DUBAISTORE RETURN POLICY
DubaiStore.com offers a 15-day return period from the day the product has been delivered to you, as long as the product being returned is not part of our non-returnable list of products, and as long as it meets our return policies explained below. Our return process is mentioned at the end of this article.
Non-Returnable Conditions and List of Products
- Products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases.
- Products that have been used by or damaged by the customer, or are not in the same original condition as you received them.
- Any consumable product which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers or tags.
- Products that fall under specific categories, including:
- Food and Beverages
- Household goods
- Digital books and Software
- Underwear and Lingerie
- Contact lenses
- Hygiene related and personal care products and certain baby products (e.g. tethers, diapers, hygiene tissues, feeding related products)
- Music, video and video games.
- Music albums
- Beauty & Fragrances
- Or any product not from the above categories but still displaying a No-return policy
Which Products Can Be Requested for a Return
You can submit a return request for a product as long it does not fall into the “Non-Returnable” list of products, explained above.
You can return an item if:
- You have received a wrong product.
- You have received a product that is not as described on the site.
- You have received a damaged product.
- You have received a product that is found to be a counterfeit.
For valid returns, please consider the below:
- Make sure the product is unused, in original, unbroken packaging, including all tags.
- Do not open the product original packaging if you realized it is a wrong product, damaged, different from description or picture displayed, or if you suspect it is counterfeit.
How to Submit a Return Request
To submit a return request for an item you have bought on DubaiStrore.com, login to your customer account and go to your order details under your dashboard. You can find the “Return” button next to each product.
Visit our How to Submit a Return Request help page to know more.
Step 1: Submit Your Return Request
Submit your return request by visiting your order details page in your customer dashboard.
Step 2: Initial Merchant Decision
Your return request is electronically reviewed by the merchant you bought the item from.
- If Rejected: if you think your return request is valid, you can communicate with the merchant from your customer dashboard for re-consideration, or you raise a dispute to DubaiStore.com team to intervene.
- If Approved: this will be an initial approval until we collect the item from you to send it back to the merchant for physical inspection and further approval/rejection decision.
Step 3: Product Collection
Our courier will contact you to schedule a time to pick up the product from you
and deliver it back to the Merchant you bought it from.
Step 4: Merchant Final Review and Decision
The merchant will physically inspect the returned item.
- If Rejected: if you think your return request is valid, you can communicate with the merchant from your customer dashboard for re-consideration, or you raise a dispute to DubaiStore.com team to intervene. (insert URL).
- If Approved: you will be notified by email.
- Refund to Card: the refund will be made to your credit card in the event you have paid for your order by card
- Refund to Wallet: the refund will be made to your DubaiStore.com wallet in the event you have paid for your order by COD (Cash on Delivery). You can reuse the credit in your wallet for future purchases on DubaiStore.com